Guidelines for Reflection Room Use
Located in Room 216, Evansdale Library
- The primary criteria for using the room are mutual respect and consideration.
- The room may be used first-come first-served with no time limits, however, please be sensitive to others who may wish to use the room.
- Please keep the room as quiet as possible.
- No electronic devices may be on.
- No food or beverages.
- Room furnishings placed in the room by the Library must remain in the room.
- The Reflection Room is not intended as a study space.