- Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station Bulletins, 1970s-present
- Art History Digital Image Database (AHDID)
- Play Collection
- Sound Recordings
Library Technology Resources
The Evansdale Library has computers, laptops, and other technology resources available to faculty, staff, and students. Printing, scanning, and copying are also available. Read more on our Computers & Laptops and Printing, Copying, Scanning pages.
- Instructors should complete the reserve processing form and submit it at the Evansdale Library Access Services desk well in advance of the date that the students will need the materials.
- Reserve materials are available for check out at the Evansdale Library Access Services desk.
- A valid Mountaineer Card must be presented at the time of service in order to check out reserve material.
- Materials on reserve at the Evansdale Library are for courses that are taught on the Evansdale Campus. These may consist of books, journal articles, sample tests, lecture notes, homework solutions, CDs, cassette tapes, albums, videocassettes and DVDs. Equipment to use the audio or video materials in the library may be checked out at the Access Services desk.
- Some reserve materials are Library Use Only. These items have a 2 hour loan and must stay in the building. A few reserve materials may be checked out for 7 days.
- Electronic reserves are available on the web.
- For more information about course reserves, please contact Kenny Wright at (304) 293-9752 or Kenneth.Wright@mail.wvu.edu. You also can contact Karla McGraw at (304) 293-9749 or Karla.McGraw@mail.wvu.edu.