APA (American Psychological Association)
- Basic Guide to APA Documentation (pdf)
- APA Citation Style Guide
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association- ask for this book at the Service Desk
- Basic Guide to Chicago Documentation (pdf)
- Chicago Citation Style Guide
- The Chicago Manual of Style Online (available remotely to WVU faculty, staff, and students only)
CSE (Council of Science Editors)
- Basic Guide to CSE Citation Style (pdf)
- CSE style guide (7th edition)- ask for this book at the Service Desk
MLA (Modern Language Association)
- MLA Citation Style Guide
- MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers- ask for this book at the Service Desk
Citation Management Software
Citation management software allows you to organize your research, create bibliographies, and add notes to your sources.
- To access EndNote Basic, you must create an account from an on-campus computer.
- After you have created an account, you can log in to EndNote.
- EndNote Basic Guide