Intra-Campus Delivery Service
- a library retrieval service that operates Monday through Friday
- Use the "Request: Book Express+" button in the WorldCat record.
- Library staff will retrieve the materials from the stacks and hold it at library of your choice.
- The service operates from Monday - Friday and may take up to 2 business days.
- When the material is retrieved, it will be placed on the Hold shelf and you will be notified by email.
Please note: This service is not available for the following:
- Current or bound periodicals
- Reference materials
- West Virginia Collection materials
- Multimedia and classroom equipment
- Books, DVDs, bound journals, and other materials held at the WVU Libraries Depository can be requested through Book Express+
- If you are requesting a journal article, you will need to add the article information: article title, volume, and/or issue and pages.
Book Express Contact Phone Numbers:
Downtown Campus Library: (304) 293-0355
Health Sciences Library: (304) 293-1933
Evansdale Library: (304) 293-9759
Law Library: (304) 293-5300