Account Access & Renewals
Access Your Account at https://libwvu.on.worldcat.org/myaccount
Use your WorldCat patron record to:
- Renew WVU Libraries and E-ZBorrow books online
- Verify your address. Call your WVU Libraries branch if the information is incorrect.
Check your library record to see:
- items you have checked out
- status of any BookExpress+ or hold requests
- outstanding fines or fees, payable online or in person at the Office of Student Accounts
To access your account:
- Go to WorldCat at https://libwvu.on.worldcat.org/myaccount
- You will be prompted to login using your WVU login username and password.
Your account will display three tabs:
- Materials you have checked out and due dates
- Any Book Express+ or holds that are requested or ready for pickup
- Any fines or fees owed to the WVU Libraries
Renewing Items Online
Books and other items (see exceptions below) may be renewed online, or you can bring items to the Access Services Desk in person.
To renew materials:
- Follow the steps under Access Your Account in the section above
- Select the "Checkouts" tab in your account
- Click the "Renew" button for each item needing to be renewed
WorldCat will respond
- In green with a new due date, if the renewal was granted
- In red, if the renewal was not allowed
NOTE: One day loans, media items, Reserve items, and Downtown Campus Library study rooms may not be renewed online. Books and other items will not renew if they have been recalled by another library user or if you have an outstanding fine. Items more than 30 days overdue cannot be renewed online. E-ZBorrow items may only be renewed once, and cannot be renewed online if overdue.