Viewing Room -- Classroom 104 in Downtown LibraryAdvanced Search Reservation Policies Help
|Room Name:||Viewing Room|
|Room Number:||Classroom 104|
|Policy Information:||View Policies|
Classrooms 104, 136 and 2036:
- Classrooms are used primarily for classes, demonstrations, and training sessions pertaining to the Library. User instruction has priority over any other type of use of the rooms.
- The classrooms are open for public use when no classes are in session. Daily teaching schedules are posted by the door. People are asked to vacate the room 15 minutes before the scheduled instruction sessions to allow instructors to prepare.
- The classrooms may be scheduled for non-library related sessions if other options through Facilities Planning and Scheduling are unavailable.
- The Library Information Technology Equipment Service (LITES) assists with use of the equipment.
- Each instructor/session leader is responsible for getting the equipment set up for classes prior to sessions and turning things off properly after the sessions.
- Reservations can be requested at https://lib.wvu.edu/instruction/request/
- Requests for information literacy instruction are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Faculty are encouraged to make reservations as early as possible.
- Reservations for non-library related sessions may be made up to two weeks in advance. One may reserve up to 4 times each semester for the same class. Other advance reservations are handled on a case-by-case basis by the Coordinator for Library Instruction.
- Equipment is not loaned out from the classrooms.
- All software and configuration changes must be approved by the Systems and the Research Services Departments.